Your guide to Expo: Route 2
1. Rice: entering the cluster, seem to be in a small rice field, with several areas where different types of rice are grown. We will participate in the interactive game between the basins, and entertainment on legends, myths, stories and information related to the world rice cultivation.
2. Cocoa: When you access the cluster, you enter a jungle, with its tropical and subtropical plantations. The pavilions, similar to each other, identify the country Participant with the flag and the name on the façade. There are drawings and pictures that tell many stories about the cocoa, from cultivation to processing, distribution transport. Besides visiting the pavilions, we will participate in the tastings and gastronomic performance.
3. Fruit and vegetables: in this cluster, you have the feeling of being in a forest, thanks to the growing areas to be admired, along with the equipment. In addition, you can buy in the market.
4. The world of spices: a real sensory universe, with maps that guided explorers to discover the spices, revealing differences in the cultivation, preparation and use of spices in the kitchen.
5. Bio-Mediterranean: here it tells the story of Mediterranean cuisine, which is connected to the history of the countries and peoples. There are outdoor kitchens, typical Mediterranean products, and you can watch the preparation of foods.
6. Future Food District: new ways of interaction between food and people. We analyze the ways in which the food is and will be produced, distributed, consumed. It ‘the first interactive experience of buying at the supermarket, where we can both buy and produce food. Along with professional chefs, we explore the use of technology fun in the kitchen.
7. Cereals and tubers: visiting the exhibition hall, accompanied by color, texture, fragrance and suggestions that refer to their cultivation. Afterwards, you can taste the typical dishes of the countries belonging to the cluster.
8. Italy Pavilion: a journey into the culture and traditions of Italian, related to food and nutrition. Italian palace is the building representative of the State and the Italian Government, an institutional forum between Italy and the countries participating. Visit the representation of the Territories and Regions Italian north, and chains of Italian south.
9. Arts and Foods: allows you to explore the special relationship between the visual arts and food and will try to document the developments and the solutions adopted to relate to food, from kitchen tools to the table spread and the picnic.
10. Drylands: comprising all arid areas, with their issues and resources. You can buy all the products that can spread.
We chose the latter course, because being a Hotel School, we would like to know the different feeds, different cultures, different cuisines, from neighboring countries as well as distant